Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sights from the Beach

No particular order. Different cameras, different lenses and different photographers, but they are all in my favorites from our trip to the beach.





Sweet hubby took this one of the sea oats.




I think this one was by my mom or dad with their little Kodak. I just love those rich colors.




The "nice" camera with the "nice" lens. I can just feel the humidity again when I look at this.





Maybe a big kid's feet aren't as sweet as a newborns, but to a mom they're still precious.



Just love storm shots.




My fav of all. Snapped this really quick as we were unloading and Tropical Storm Claudette was headed our way for landfall. Just look at that water. Gorgeous.

If you've visited www.candisnaps.com, apologies for the duplication.

No comments: