Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day!!!



We got snow...big snow. It was so pretty - I haven't been so good about practicing my pictures lately, but I did try to get out and get a few. Short session, though, because it was sooo cold.






It is clear that my older son is more like me. He thinks it's cool, but enough is enough and it's time for spring to be here. We have had so much cold weather already. (He is getting mature enough to realize that before summer is over he's going to hate riding in the hot weather. Some people are just never happy.)



I am also confident that at some point my younger son will leave me to move far away to a very cold place. As much as I can do without really cold weather, he absolutely lives for it. He asks all summer if I think it will snow the coming winter. As soon as snow starts melting, he gets sad and immediately wonders if we will get more before summer. He comes with in wet and frozen, but happy as a little frozen lark. I'm going to miss him.






Maybe I'll muster a visit - it is pretty.

If you want to check out a few more pics, visit www. candisnaps.com

No comments: