Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Flowers

More rain.  More flowers.  The first one of these snowdrops came out kind of funky.  It's almost as if they are superimposed on a backdrop.  Shot them with the 24-70mm.  No editing - right out of the camera.  Cool story about these - CBT and I counted 6 different yards these have migrated from, but that's for a different blog.




Trying to force myself to shoot asymmetrically so this is tougher than it should be.  I am black and white, in the box.  I shot these graph hyacinths all the way around - the full 360 degrees (and kneeling on the ground).  All kind of things kept getting in the way - our house in the background, a tree, a leaf, etc, etc.  This was so much easier when I didn't know much.





Still have daffodils blooms - know I've mentioned it before, but I love them, especially on cloudy days.  I am so glad Kelby talked about shooting on cloudy days.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend the dafodil -- hello friend! Come for a visit in the next couple of weeks, okay? Looking forward to it.

Nice shots, Candice!

Traci